Acoustica makes it easy to record, edit and process audio on your PC. Some of the highlights of Acoustica are:
- Open or save files in different formats including wav, wma, ogg, mp3 and more
- Recording audio with Acoustica is easy - connect your microphone, record player, tape deck or any other analog gear and start recording.
- Edit the recording as easily as you edit text with your word processor.
- Remove noise such as tape hiss and clicks or pops on LP records.
- Process and enhance your recording using reverb, equalizer or any other of the integrated high quality effects.
- Burn your results directly to audio CDs using the integrated CD burner.
- Import audio tracks from CDs.